- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
We keep and administer land interests in the 8 Settlements in Alberta, as well as maintain the official Metis Settlements Members List.
Land interests can only be approved through one of the 8 Metis Settlement Councils or another Settlement member. Once granted, that interest is recorded with the Land Registry.
You must first be approved as a member in a Metis Settlement before applying for land interests within that settlement.
Information about latest industry activities, events, land and membership interests around the province:
Volume I, Issue 2 - July 25, 2018 (PDF, 705 KB)
- Fishing Lake Opening Ceremony
- Paddle Prairie Estate Instruction Workshop
- Call Before You Construct
Volume I, Issue 1 - April 20, 2018 (PDF, 1.28 MB)
- The Canadian Prairies
- What is the Metis Settlements Land Registry?
- Governing Legislation
Inquire about land searches and land survey requirements on Metis Settlement lands:
Email: [email protected]