Services and information

Let mediators help you and the other party negotiate a resolution to your dispute instead of going to trial.

For help with common legal topics, contact Court and Justice Services (CJS).

Providing a range of resolution and court supports for people involved in legal disputes.

Get a lawyer’s fee or charge reviewed to see if it can be reduced or dismissed.

Places to get help for filling out court forms and to learn about court processes, programs and services

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on