Employment certification and accreditation

Labour mobility, qualifications and certification for trades and professions, and IQAS.

Services and information

  • How to get foreign-earned credentials assessed for immigration or work and study, and IQAS resources for organizations.
  • Foreign qualifications recognition, labour mobility and getting your certification recognized in Alberta.
  • Certification and accreditation, and supports for child care staff, land agents, security professionals and teachers.