Services and information

Learn about a career in licensed daycare, out-of-school care, preschool program or a licensed family day home.

A person must be a licensed land agent to negotiate with a landowner for certain surface or right of way agreements in Alberta.

Accreditation and certification exams for registry agents and Registries Online Subscribers, including registry agent eLearning.

The Alberta government delegates self-governing responsibilities to certain professions to protect the public interest and public safety.

See if you can use an out-of-province trade certificate to work in Alberta without further training or examinations.

Apply for licences for security, locksmith and investigative professionals and businesses, and body armour permits.

Learn about the teaching profession and how to become a certificated teacher in Alberta.

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on