Most automated calls are scams. The province does not make automated calls about:
- jury duty
- court matters
- warrants for arrest
- your financial information
Court and Justice Services (CJS) is a group of programs and services offered by the Government of Alberta, Justice in collaboration with the courts of Alberta.
CJS staff work to:
- help find solutions for legal issues
- offer programs at no cost
- provide services across Alberta
- provide administrative support to all the courts within the province
Legal information and education
Resolving legal disputes
Support in resolving parenting disputes (Caseflow Conference)
Navigating the court system
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.