Services and information
Addresses and phone numbers of provincial correctional and remand centres.
Learn how some adult offenders and youth serve their court sentences under supervision in the community.
Visit, call or mail an inmate in a correctional or remand centre.
Learn about custody and programs that promote positive behaviour and help prepare youth to reintegrate into the community.
The Correctional Services division oversees adult offenders who receive sentences of less than 2 years and youths. Its branches oversee:
- adult offenders in correctional facilities
- offenders sentenced to community sentences
The main functions of the division include:
- overseeing court orders and sentences
- assessing inmates’ and youths’ needs and risks
- assisting and encouraging inmates and youths to use programs and services to develop their skillsets
- ensuring facility operations
- keeping inmates and youths accountable through custody, supervision and work services
To connect with the Correctional Services division:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
Correctional Services division
Justice and Solicitor General
10th Floor, John E. Brownlee Building
10365 97 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3W7