Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
We will prepare an agreement from one of the following templates (with attachments, as applicable):
- Consulting Services Contract – Engineering (DOCX, 100 KB)
- Consulting Services Contract – Engineering – Long Term (DOCX, 103 KB)
- Consulting Services Contract – Other (DOCX, 109 KB)
- RFP Terms and Conditions (PDF, 541 KB)
- Short Form Invitational RFP Terms & Conditions (PDF, 748 KB)
- Invitational RFP Terms and Conditions – Less than $75,000 (PDF, 256 KB)
- Cost Summary Template – Typical Highway and Bridge Projects (XLS, 34 KB)
- Schedule of Disbursements (PDF, 22 KB)
Professional and technical services
Use the following templates for professional and technical services valued at less than $30,000:
- Service Contract – Technical – Engineering (DOCX, 66 KB)
- Service Contract – Technical – Non-Engineering (DOCX, 63 KB)
Use the following template for construction maintenance work valued at less than $50,000:
- Service Contract – Construction Maintenance (DOCX, 63 KB)
Use the following templates for appraisal services valued at less than $30,000:
- Appraisal Services (PDF, 44 KB)
- Appraisal Services (DOCX, 62 KB)
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.