Engineering consultants who wish to provide prime-consultant services on highway, bridge planning and water management projects must be pre-qualified by Alberta Transportation and Economic Corridors.
Consultants must submit details of their firm's staff, capabilities, expertise and experience in the categories of work they wish to be pre-qualified.
A committee of senior personnel will evaluate all submissions to determine if the consultant meets the requirements for pre-qualification in each category.
Consultants may submit their pre-qualification request at any time. Those who are already pre-qualified in a specific category must renew their pre-qualification every 3 years.
Consultants who wish to provide prime-consultant services on other types of projects that Alberta Transportation and Economic Corridors is involved in do not need to be pre-qualified. For those projects, an open Request for Proposal will be posted on Alberta Purchasing Connection.
How to apply
Pre-qualification requirements and application processes can be found in the following documents:
- Consultant pre-qualification requirements – Highway, bridge, planning
- Consultant Pre-qualification Requirements – Water Management Projects
- Consultant Pre-qualification Requirements – Quality Assurance Certification
- Consultant Pre-qualification Requirements - Review Board Members On Water Management Projects
Pre-qualified consulting firms
The following consulting firms have been pre-qualified by Alberta Transportation and Economic Corridors to provide prime consultant services on highway, bridge, planning, water management projects and water review board members:
- Pre-qualified firms – Highway, bridge, planning
- Pre-qualified firms – Water management projects
- Pre-qualified firms – Quality assurance
- Pre-qualified firms – Asphalt cements, paints and glass beads testing laboratories
- Pre-qualified firms – Appeal testing laboratories
- Pre-qualified firms – Water Review Board members
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.