Services and information

You can apply for a Contact Order if you would like to have contact with the child and visit them, and you're not the child's guardian.

How to apply for an order that determines which guardian is directly responsible for the child and has the right to visit the child.

Apply for a Parenting Order which sets out decisions that guardians have to make for a child, and the time they can spend with the child.

How to change a Contact Order.

Apply to change the conditions of your Custody and Access Order.

Apply to change the conditions of a Parenting Order.

How to enforce a court order that allows you to spend time with a child if the other parent or guardian isn’t allowing you to do this.

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on