- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 40+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
We use the following definitions for the following words and phrases
Bridge size culverts:
- Standard culverts are structures with diameters (or equivalent diameter based on sum of end areas) of greater than or equal to 1500 mm and less than 4500 mm.
- Major culverts are structures with diameters (or summation of diameters) of 4500 mm or greater and structures of lesser diameter having complex site constraints or specialized engineering requirements.
- Bridge structures which are built using standard bridge design drawings. Typically standard bridge construction comprises standard precast girders with steel or concrete substructure elements and supported on steel piles.
- Includes all other bridge structures including large or complex culverts. Major bridges are typically built from site-specific drawings, but can also be built from standard girder drawings. Typically major bridges are river crossings, highway interchanges or railway crossings.