Fill out and submit the form below to get feedback to your questions. Some topics include:
- how to identify and control workplace hazards
- Alberta's Occupational Health and Safety legislation
- general information about Occupational Health and Safety
- Health and safety committee, representative program
- reporting injuries and incidents
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- Certificates of Recognition
Please note, if you are submitting a workplace health and safety complaint, please use the File a complaint form.
Please complete the online form below and click "submit".
The personal information collected through the ask an OHS expert page will be used for the purpose of responding to your query.
This personal information collection is authorized under section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act.
If you have any questions about this collection of personal information, you may contact Occupational Health and Safety at 1-866-415-8690.