Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
The Alberta Labour Relations Board (ALRB) is the appeal body for OHS matters. The following are subject to direct appeal to the board:
- Orders issued under OHS Act sections 38, 39 or 40
- Administrative penalties
- Orders or administrative penalties that are varied by a Director under section 41 of the OHS Act
- Cancellation or suspension of licences
- Work refusal report (OHS Act 17(15))
- Disciplinary action reports (OHS Act 19(2)) and decisions (OHS Act 19(8))
Decisions by the ALRB may be subject to an application for judicial review to the Court of King’s Bench of Alberta pursuant to s.46(13) OHS Act.
Find out more on how to file an appeal with the ALRB.
Contact the Alberta Labour Relations Board
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.