- Alberta Land Titles can provide copies of your land title.
- Alberta Utilities Commission regulates the utilities sector, natural gas and electricity markets in Alberta.
- Utilities Consumer Advocate educates, advocates, and mediates for Alberta's residential, farm, and small business electricity and natural gas consumers.
- Alberta Energy Regulator regulates Alberta's energy resources: oil, natural gas, oil sands, coal, and pipelines.
- Surface Rights Board is a tribunal that assists landowners/occupants and operators resolve disputes about surface access and compensation when operators requires access to private land or occupied crown land to develop subsurface resources.
- Freehold Owners Association represents freeholders to oil and gas companies that lease their oil and gas interests.
- Orphan Well Association manages the abandonment, reclamation, and remediation for orphan sites.
- Synergy Alberta provides opportunities for landowners to have conversations with industry.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers advocates on the behalf of the Canadian upstream oil and gas industry.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Land Administration is a non-profit organization that brings together different land personnel within the oil and gas industry.
- Frac Focus: Information on Hydraulic Fracturing is a website from the BC Oil & Gas Commission that provides information on hydraulic fracturing. fracturing fluids, groundwater and surface water protection and related oil and gas activities in Canada.
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.