Table of contents

The Government of Alberta has changed the way it provides secure online access to the Water Use Reporting System (WURS). To continue accessing WURS, you will be required to log in using a MyAlberta Digital ID account. If you do not have an account, you will be required to create one. Please visit MyAlberta Digital ID for more information and to set up an account.

This site enables Alberta water licence holders to report their water use in support of 'Water for Life: Alberta's Strategy for Sustainability'.

Getting started

External user manuals for WURS

Related information


Connect with support for WURS:

Regulatory Approvals Centre

Email: [email protected] (for all other enquiries)

Alberta Energy Regulator WURS

Email: [email protected] (for energy related enquiries)