- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
The Government of Alberta has changed the way it provides secure online access to the Water Use Reporting System (WURS). To continue accessing WURS, you will be required to log in using a MyAlberta Digital ID account. If you do not have an account, you will be required to create one. Please visit MyAlberta Digital ID for more information and to set up an account.
This site enables Alberta water licence holders to report their water use in support of 'Water for Life: Alberta's Strategy for Sustainability'.
- Quick Instruction – How to Access and Use the Water Use Reporting Screen Guides (PDF, 977 KB)
- Quick Instruction – How to Access and Use the Water Use Reporting System (PDF, 76 KB)
External user manuals for WURS
- Basic – Submitter Submission Details and Inactive Periods (PDF, 129 KB)
- Flow Chart – Quick Reference Guide (PDF, 109 KB)
- Groundwater – Chemical Analysis (PDF, 370 KB)
- Groundwater – Levels (PDF, 102 KB)
- Groundwater – Reports (PDF, 200 KB)
- Licence Administrator Manual - PIN Management (PDF, 82 KB)
- Logon/Registration - Error Messages and their Meanings (PDF, 233 KB)
- Meter and Meter Measurements – Submitter Submission Details and Inactive Periods (PDF, 195 KB)
- Two Factor – Submitter Submission Details and Inactive Periods (PDF, 116 KB)
- Water Measurement Guidebook
- WUR Multi Licence File Upload (CSV) (PDF, 261 KB)
- WUR Multi Licence File Upload (XML) (PDF, 239 KB)
Connect with support for WURS:
Regulatory Approvals Centre
Email: [email protected] (for all other enquiries)
Alberta Energy Regulator WURS
Email: [email protected] (for energy related enquiries)