- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
Guidelines for the design and construction of provincially-owned water management projects.
- Water Control Structures Selected Design Guidelines
- Guidelines on Extreme Flood Analysis
- Major Dams Seismic Hazard Assessment Report
- Engineering Drawing Guidelines for Water Management Projects
The Canadian Dam Association, ‘Dam Safety Guidelines’, may be applicable to water management projects.
Table 1. Standard and typical drawings
|Drawing No.||Drawing Description||Current Revision|
|S-9001-16 (PDF, 299 KB)||Barbed Wire Fence||REV 1|
|S-9007-17 (PDF, 389 KB)||Texas Gate||REV -|
|S-9008-17 (PDF, 308 KB)||Wildlife Friendly Barbed Wire Fence||REV -|
Connect with Water Management Section:
Email: [email protected]