Winter holiday closure
The Child Support Recalculation Program (RP) will be closed from December 24, 2020 to January 1, 2021, and reopen on January 4, 2021. Avoid delays for registration and submitting information.
Send your income information to us in early December if:
- you are a client
- your income information is due in December or January
The best way to submit information is through Recalculation Info Online (RIO).
First time using RIO
Maintenance Enforcement Program (MEP) clients can log in to RIO with their MEP Accounts Online username and password.
If you have never used RIO or MEP Accounts Online:
- contact us as soon as possible to get a Registration Identification Number (RIN)
Register with RP
If you want to register with RP:
- send your request as soon as possible
- we will not receive any requests during the winter closure
- we must receive your registration request at least 4 months before the anniversary date of your court order
Recalculations are timed so the new child support amount becomes effective on the anniversary date of your court order.
Connect with the Child Support Recalculation Program:
Hours: 8:15 am to 12 pm, 1 pm to 4:15 pm (open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – closed Wednesday mornings and statutory holidays)
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
Email: [email protected]
Child Support Recalculation Program
Family Support Order Services
8th Floor, 10365 97 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3W7
We cannot meet you in person as we do not have a reception area. For deliveries, please use the mail slot.