Holiday season closure
The Child Support Recalculation Program will be closed December 23, 2023 to January 1, 2024. We will reopen for regular business on January 2, 2024.
Avoid delays for submitting:
- income information if you are a registered client, or
- registration requests if you want to be a client
Registered client income information
If your income information is due in December or January:
- send your income information to us in early December
- the best way to submit information is through Recalculation Info Online (RIO)
We will not receive any requests during the closure. If you want to register with our program:
- send your request as soon as possible
- we must receive your registration request at least 6 months before the anniversary date of your court order
Recalculations are timed so the new child support amount becomes effective on the anniversary date of your court order.
For registered clients
- log in to Recalculation Info Online and request a call back
- email us at [email protected]
- include your name and RP file number
Connect with the Child Support Recalculation Program:
Child Support Recalculation Program
Family Support Order Services
8th Floor, 10365 97 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3W7
We cannot meet you in person. The above location has a mail slot for deliveries.
Learn how we strive to maintain a positive service environment (PDF, 317 KB).
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.