Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
- Student Legal Services (Edmonton)
- Student Legal Services (Calgary)
- Edmonton Community Legal Centre
- Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic (Red Deer)
Phone: 403-314-9129 or toll-free 1-877-314-9129
- Lawyer Referral Service
Phone: 780-429-3343 or toll-free 1-800-661-1095
- Alberta Residential Landlord Association
- Calgary Residential Rental Association
- Calgary Legal Guidance
- Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta
- Laws for Landlords and Tenants
- Alberta Real Estate Foundation
- Accessible Housing Society
- Alberta Environmental Public Health
- Find shelters
- Family violence
- Affordable housing and rent assistance
Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service (RTDRS)
Landlords and tenants involved in a dispute can apply to this service to help resolve their dispute.
For more information on topics related to landlords and tenants, contact the Consumer Contact Centre.
For resolving a dispute, learn more about the Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.