There is work to be done before you even start completing a grant application. The Government of Alberta provides you with tools, training and resources to assist your organization with preparing and applying for funding.
Grant Writing 101
- Grant Writing 101 (search Grant Writing 101 in the look-up tool)
- Non-profit learning webinars
- Non-profit learning centre resources
- Board Development Program – Grant Writing Proposal
Community Facility Enhancement Program (CFEP)
- CFEP general information video
- CFEP Small Application information session video
- CFEP budget template information session video
Community Initiatives Program
- Project Based general information video
- Project Based application information session video
- Project Based budget template information session video
Operating Grant Stream
- CIP Operating Grant Stream general program information video
- CIP Operating budget and Community Fundraising Worksheet templates video
- Sample applications for single non-profit organization
- Sample application for a community collaborative
Connect with us if you have questions or comments for the various non-profit programs and services. See our contact page for details.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.