COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
The Plans Section of the Alberta Emergency Management Agency (AEMA) provides consultation for the development of mitigation measures and response strategies for individual and multi-department business disruptions.
Business Continuity Programs will extend the necessary expertise and resources to all ministries of the Government of Alberta.
The Emergency Management Act and the Government Emergency Management Regulation guide the Programs.
- Design and implement a cross-government process of business continuity training, awareness, testing and coordination.
- Develop and validate the Government of Alberta Business Continuity Plan.
- Contribute to the effective activation and implementation of business continuity plans during disasters and incidents, which result in the disruption of government services.
Business continuity links
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (Business Continuity Planning Guide)
- Disaster Recovery Institute Canada (DRIC)
- Disaster Recovery Information Exchange (DRIE)
- Disaster Recovery Journal
- Continuity Central
- Alberta Health Services
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Alberta Health
- Health Canada
Government business continuity programs
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.