The grazing and timber integration manual contains the requirements to guide the beef and timber industries towards the integration of grazing and timber activities on crown land. It applies to Alberta’s green and white areas:
- Green areas are forested regions of the province, mostly in northern Alberta and the mountains and foothills.
- White areas are the populated central, southern and Peace River regions of the province.
For information on grazing and timber integration, see:
- Integration of Grazing and Timber Activities Directive
- Whitecourt – Edson Regional Grazing Plan
- Checklist for Completing a Grazing Timber Agreement (GTA) (PDF, 106 KB)
- Grazing Timber Agreement (GTA) (PDF, 45 KB)
- Campbell Creek Timber Grazing Demonstration Final Report
- Cutblock Assessment Tool: Level 1 Status Assessment
- Cutblock Assessment Scoring Sheet (PDF, 24 KB)
- Recommended grazing best management practices in coniferous and deciduous cutblocks in Alberta
Learn more about about Alberta’s grazing disposition rental rates and fee framework.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.