COVID-19 Updates: Taking steps to return to normal.
Start-up Funding Grant Reporting
Deadline: July 31, 2022
School authorities must report on the dual credit start-up funding allocated for a school year. The report needs to identify:
- any partners who collaborated on the programming
- revenue and expenses for the school year
- a description of the learning opportunity
- promising practices that worked
- challenges that were addressed
- how many students participated
- next steps to sustain the programming
If school authorities have not spent the start-up grant funding they were allocated, it can be carried forward to the next school year. Once that school year ends, another report needs to be submitted for the reallocated amount.
The lead school authority is responsible for completing and submitting the report by using the interactive Dual Credit Start-up Funding Grant Reporting Template (PDF, 98 KB).
PDF form issues
Fillable PDF forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save the form:
- Save the PDF form to your computer – click or right-click the link and download the form.
- Open the PDF form with Adobe Reader. Fill it in and save it.
Connect with the Alberta Education Dual Credit program:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Email: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.