- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Vaccines open now: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions.
Call 911 if you or someone you know is in immediate danger.
Bullying Helpline Chat: to get help anonymously from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week.
Bullying is repeated mean, cruel, hurtful behaviours done on purpose by someone with more power. It can be verbal, physical, social and online. Recognize the warning signs.
Bullying creates fear and threatens the safety and well-being of individuals, families and society. It can affect anyone in any environment including schools, workplaces, online, social and community spaces.
No one has to tolerate bullying. It can be prevented. To end bullying, we need to work together and take action to:
- raise awareness and understanding that bullying is a relationship problem
- promote healthy relationships through skill building, role modelling and mentorship
- create environments that prevent and respond to bullying effectively and consistently
We can also play a role through events and activities that promote bullying prevention. When we understand bullying and know how to respond, we create a more accepting society built on healthy and respectful relationships.