The Alternative Capital Financing Partnerships Office leads the assessment and procurement processes for a wide range of infrastructure projects that includes education, housing, environment, health and transportation. We find ways to finance and deliver major infrastructure projects through innovative partnerships with the private sector that combine traditional and alternative financing and delivery models.
- Training and innovation campus on to next step (April 21, 2023)
- Strengthening an economic corridor in Oyen (March 23, 2023)
- Supporting vulnerable children in central Alberta (March 1, 2022)
- P3 schools save money, support jobs and students (September 29, 2021)
- Attracting private investment for public infrastructure (December 1, 2020)
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.