Notice of collection
Personal information on Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) forms is collected under the authority of subsections 33(a) and (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. The information is used by the Alberta Energy Regulator to administer the Responsible Energy Development Act, the specified enactments as defined in that Act, and the regulations and rules under those Acts.
All information contained on this form (including personal information) may be filed on a public record and may be disclosed by the Alberta Energy Regulator in accordance with its normal information dissemination practices or as required by law.
Update: New Online Application Supplements
Application Supplements for Public Lands Disposition Applications can now be created in EDS by launching the Application Supplement module at SecureXNET Login.
This module is accessible by expanding the 'Application Prerequisites' drop-down tab.
- Application/Amendment for Client ID (DOCX, 20 KB)
- Consent of Occupant – Form B (DOC, 49 KB)
- Consent of Occupant – Form C (DOC, 47 KB)
- General Assignment of Disposition (DOC, 56 KB)
- Memorandum of Agreement - Company (DOC, 56 KB)
- Statutory Declaration - Alberta Land Surveyor's (DOC, 32 KB)
- Roadway Watercourse Crossing Inspection Form (DOC, 57 KB)
- Temporary Field Authorization (PDF, 870 KB)
Temporary Field Authorization (TFA) / Dispositional Operational Approval (DOA) Application