- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
The monthly payment for Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) and Income Support (IS) occurs on the first of the month. When the first of the month is a holiday or weekend, benefits will be paid on the last business day of the previous month.
|Month of assistance||Benefit payment date||Days between payments|
Sign up for direct deposit
- Plan ahead and adjust the timing of your monthly bill payments, if needed.
- Paper cheques are subject to standard delivery times by mail.
- Sign up for direct deposit to get your benefits faster than by mail, or talk to your caseworker for assistance.
Call your caseworker or the Alberta Supports Contact Centre at 1-877-644-9992 (toll free in Alberta).