COVID-19 Updates: Taking steps to return to normal.
Management frameworks provide a system or an approach to achieve specific outcomes or goals. Alberta Environment and Parks, in conjunction with stakeholders has developed the following goals for management of air quality:
- To protect the environment
- To optimize economic performance and efficiency
- To seek continuous improvement
Management frameworks currently in effect in Alberta:
- Acid Deposition Management Framework
- Canadian Ambient Air Quality Standards For Particulate Matter and Ozone
- Emissions Management Framework for the Alberta Electricity Sector
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.