- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Management frameworks provide a system or an approach to achieve specific outcomes or goals. Alberta Environment and Parks, in conjunction with stakeholders has developed the following goals for management of air quality:
- To protect the environment
- To optimize economic performance and efficiency
- To seek continuous improvement
Management frameworks currently in effect in Alberta:
- Acid Deposition Management Framework
- Canadian Ambient Air Quality Standards For Particulate Matter and Ozone
- Emissions Management Framework for the Alberta Electricity Sector