Management frameworks provide a system or an approach to achieve specific outcomes or goals. The Alberta government, in conjunction with stakeholders has developed the following goals for management of air quality:
- To protect the environment
- To optimize economic performance and efficiency
- To seek continuous improvement
Management frameworks currently in effect in Alberta:
- Acid Deposition Management Framework
- Canadian Ambient Air Quality Standards For Particulate Matter and Ozone
- Emissions Management Framework for the Alberta Electricity Sector
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.