- Economic, Productive and Financial Performance of Alberta Cow/Calf Operations
- Special Edition: 22 year Economic, Productive, and Financial Performance of Alberta Cow/Calf Operations (1995-2016)
- Provincial Cost and Return Benchmarks for Crops and Forages: Dryland
- Cost and Return Benchmarks Crops and Forages: Irrigated Crops
- Cost and Return Benchmarks for Crops and Forages: Black Soil Zone
- Cost and Return Benchmarks for Crops and Forages: Brown Soil Zone
- Cost and Return Benchmarks for Crops and Forages: Dark Brown Soil Zone
- Cost and Return Benchmarks Crops and Forages: Grey Wooded Soil Zone
- Cost and Return Benchmarks Crops and Forages: Peace Region (Thin Black Soil Zone)
- Hemp production costs and returns
- The Economics of Sugar Beet Production in Alberta
Each year the Economics of Milk Production is published along with supporting publications that provide breakdown of cost and returns. These include:
- A Statistical Business Analysis
- Benchmarks of Dairy Cost Studies
- Cost Components per Cow
- Cost Components per HL
- Cost Components per KG of Butterfat
- Dairy Enterprise Margins Over Time
- 5-Year Alberta Historical Reflection
- The Economics of Production and Marketing of Greenhouse Crops in Alberta
- Profile of the Greenhouse Industry in Alberta
Tools and applications
Producers can download these calculators and applications:
Participating beef and crop producers, interviewers, and the public can learn about AgriProfits methodology, data entering and reports.
Submitting your beef or field crops data to AgriProfit$
These 11 instructional videos guide you through submitting data for various farm operations.
Understanding beef or field crops AgriProfit$ reports
Join the program
Sign up to be part of the program – AgriProfit$ is always open to new participants.
Producer information is collected in strict confidence. Only aggregated, non-identifying information is published.