Search for a film(14A) Sexual Content, Coarse Language, Not Recommended For Children
Dir: Chloe Domont. Thriller/Drama. The dynamic of a relationship between a couple (Alden Ehrenreich, Phoebe Dynevor) working at a hedge-fund company is altered drastically when one of them receives an unexpected promotion.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, often in a sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual language
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence - little blood, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual violence - no nudity, some detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent portrayals of sexual activity - breast nudity
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, and prescription drug use
- Power and control
- Navigating relationships
Rated 14A for sexual content and frequent coarse language
Classification dateSeptember 06, 2023
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.