Updates on provincial emergencies and recovery information in Alberta.
There are no provincial emergencies to report.
Due to hot and dry conditions, fire advisories, restrictions or bans have been issued in many regions of the province. Be prepared and take precautions.
- Alberta Fire Bans
- Alberta Parks fire bans and restrictions
- Air quality advisories
- Camping and outdoor fire safety
- How to prepare for a wildfire
- Build a 72-hour emergency kit
- How to prepare for an evacuation order (PDF, 117 KB)
Flood preparedness and recovery
Floods are the most frequent natural hazard in Canada. They can occur at any time of the year and are most often caused by heavy rainfall, rapid snow melt or ice jams.
- How to prepare for a flood (PDF, 143 KB)
- Coping with emergencies (Alberta Health Services)
- Flood recovery and support
Current emergency alerts
- Alberta Emergency Management Agency
There are no current news items available in this feed.