Search for a film(14A) Coarse Language, Violence
Dir: Emma Seligman. Comedy. Two unpopular queer high school students (Rachel Sennott, Ayo Edebiri) start a fight club in order to meet girls.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs
- Frequent use of sexual language and references
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - blood and some detail
- Infrequent references to sexual assault - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexually suggestive scenes - no nudity, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of tobacco use in a recreational context
- Acceptance and belonging
- Navigating adolescence
Rated 14A for coarse language and violence
Classification dateAugust 15, 2023
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.