Search for a film(14A)
Dir: Christopher Nolan. Drama/Biographical. Based on the book 'American Prometheus' by Kai Bird and Martin J. Sherwin. During WWII, J. Robert Oppenheimer works to research and design the atomic bomb.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent use of sexual language and references - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons violence - no blood, some detail; brief portrayal of hand-to-hand violence - no blood, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of and references to suicide - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - breast and buttock nudity, detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in recreational and addiction contexts
- Power and control
- The development of the atomic bomb
- Dedication to a purpose
Rated 14A for sexual content and nudity
Classification dateJuly 07, 2023
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.