Search for a film(18A)
Dir: Adele Lim. Comedy. While travelling with friends (Stephanie Hsu, Sherry Cola, Sabrina Wu) on a business trip, a lawyer and adoptee (Ashley Park) hopes to land a lucrative client in China, the home of her birth-mother.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent use of sexual language and references - some crude detail
- Infrequent portrayals of weapon and hand-to-hand violence - some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - no nudity, much detail
- Infrequent female and male genital nudity, some in an artistic non-sexual context
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol and illegal drug use in a recreational context - some detail
- Identity and belonging
Rated 18A for nudity, sexual activity, substance abuse, and coarse language
Classification dateJune 16, 2023
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.