Search for a film(14A)
Dir: Laurel Parmet. As her family life unravels, a 17 year old girl (Eliza Scanlen) discovers a mutual attraction between herself and the married youth pastor (Lewis Pullman) of her fundamentalist church.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang
- Infrequent hand-to-hand violence in a domestic context - no blood, little detail
- Infrequent references to suicide - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - no nudity, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent references to drug use in an addiction context
- Infrequent portrayals of bodily functions - some blood and detail
- Navigating adolescence
- Guilt and desire
- Perspectives on faith
Rated 14A for sexual activity and mature subject matter
Classification dateMay 03, 2023
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.