Search for a film(Parental Guidance)
Dir: Kelly Fremon Craig. Comedy. Based on the book by Judy Blume. After moving to the suburbs, an 11 year old (Abby Ryder Fortson) navigates life at a new school, makes new friends, and copes with puberty.
- Infrequent use of cursing and profanity
- Portrayal of an injury - some blood, little detail
- Brief depiction of male genital nudity in a pictorial and anatomical context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Navigating adolescence
- Perspectives on faith and religion
Rated PG for mild coarse language
Classification dateApril 04, 2023
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.