Search for a film(18A) Brutal Violence
Dir: Luca Guadagnino. Drama/Romance/Horror. Based on the novel by Camille DeAngelis. In the 1980s, a young woman (Taylor Russell) travels across the United States existing on the margins of society.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in an aggressive context; Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - much blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of cannibalism - blood and some detail; infrequent portrayals of wounds - blood and some gory detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual assault and sexual violence - some blood, little detail
- Infrequent breast, buttock, female frontal and female genital nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol use in a recreational context
- Coming of age
- Love and desire
Rated 18A for brutal violence and sexual violence
Classification dateNovember 07, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.