Search for a film(14A)
Dir: Will Lovelace, Dylan Southern. Documentary. Based on the book by Lizzie Goodman. A look at the New York City music scene of the early 2000s that included bands such as The Strokes, Interpol, The Rapture, and Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and profanity
- Infrequent references to and depictions of 9/11 - some detail
- Infrequent references to self-harm and drug addiction - little detail
- Brief breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent depictions of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent references to illegal substance use in recreational and addiction contexts
- The importance of music
- Life of the artist
- Community and creativity
Rated 14A for coarse language and mature subject matter
Classification dateOctober 26, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.