Search for a film(14A)
Dir: Katie Boland. Drama. Based on the book by Amy Jones. After their mother (Martha Burns) survives going over a waterfall in a barrel, estranged twin sisters (Katie Boland) must reconcile their fraught past.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, some in an aggressive or sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent references to mental illness and suicide - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence - no blood, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - buttock nudity, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, and cannabis use in a recreational context
- Family bonds
- Coping with mental illness
- Letting go of the past
Rated 14A for coarse language and sexual content
Classification dateSeptember 22, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.