Search for a film(14A)
Dir: Payal Kapadia. Hindi/Bengali-language Documentary/Drama. A university student's unsent letters to her lover uncover drastic political and social changes in India during the 2010s.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and cursing
- Infrequent depictions of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - little blood, some detail Infrequent depictions of injury - blood, little detail
- Infrequent references to civil unrest, suicide, violence, and police brutality - some detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent depictions of tobacco use in a recreational context
- Civil and political unrest
- Perspectives on student life in India
- The caste system
Rated 14A for mature subject matter
Classification dateSeptember 13, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.