Search for a film(14A)
Dir: Olivia Wilde. Suspense/Thriller. While her husband (Harry Styles) leaves home everyday to work in a top secret facility, a young 1950s housewife (Florence Pugh) begins to question her life when she notices strange behavior from the other wives in the neighborhood.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence, some in a self-harm context - some blood and detail
- Infrequent references to suicide - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - no nudity, some detail
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
- Power and control
- Uncovering the truth
- Perspectives on reality
Rated 14A for coarse language, violence, and sexual content
Classification dateSeptember 12, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.