Search for a film(Parental Guidance) Violence, Nudity
Dir: Stanley Kubrick. Historical Drama. Based on the novel 'The Luck of Barry Lyndon' by William Makepeace Thackeray. In the late 1700s, a young Irishman (Ryan O'Neal) has a variety of adventures as he rises in the world by taking advantage of various opportunities, and then having his opportunities unravel.
- Infrequent use of cursing and profanity
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, some in the context of war - some blood, little detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions - some detail
- Seeking one's fortune
- Perspectives on family relationships
- Wealth and power
Rated PG for violence and nudity
Classification dateAugust 25, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.