Search for a film(14A) Violence, Not Recommended For Children
Dir: Daniel Kwan, Daniel Scheinert. Chinese/English-language Science Fiction/Comedy. A Chinese-American woman (Michelle Yeoh), who runs a small business, finds herself caught up in an adventure where she experiences other universes. Includes additional material.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang; infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a science fiction context - some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of transformations and frightening imagery - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexually suggestive scenes, some involving toys - no nudity, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking in a recreational context - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions - some detail
- The bonds of family
- Identity and belonging
- Meaning and possibility
Rated 14A for violence and mature subject matter
Classification dateJuly 25, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.