Search for a film(Parental Guidance) Nudity, Mature Subject Matter
Dir: Jeremiah Hayes. Documentary. Acclaimed documentarian and social activist, Martin Duckworth, discusses his life's work, his love, and his family as his wife, the photographer Audrey Schirmer, goes through the progression of Alzheimer's disease.
- Infrequent use of profanity
- Infrequent references to aging, death and dying, self-harm, sexual assault, and suicide - some detail
- Infrequent depictions of gun, hand-to-hand, and weapons violence, most in a war context - no blood, some detail; infrequent depictions of corpses - little detail
- Brief portrayal of female frontal nudity in a non-sexual animated context
- Brief depictions of tobacco use in a recreational context
- Love and devotion
- The importance of family
- Work/life balance
Rated PG for nudity, violence, and mature subject matter
Classification dateJune 17, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.