Search for a film(Parental Guidance)
Dir: Kiranraj K. Kannada-language Drama. A man (Rakshit Shetty) with little going for him, finds himself with a pet dog.
- Infrequent use of profanity, cursing, vulgar expressions, and developmental slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence - no blood or detail
- Portrayal of a car crash - detail
- Infrequent portrayals of canine cancer, death, dying, and injury to an animal - little blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent portrayals of illegal drug misuse in an animal abuse context
- Human/animal bonds
- Finding meaning
Rated PG for mild coarse language, substance use, and mature subject matter
Classification dateJune 10, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.