Search for a film(Restricted)
Dir: Sebastian Meise. German-language Drama. From the late 1940s until it's legalization in the late 1960s, a man (Franz Rogowski) convicted of homosexuality meets and befriends a convicted murderer (Georg Friedrich) during his years in and out of prison.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, some in a sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs, some in an aggressive context.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - no blood, little detail
- Frequent breast, buttock, male and female frontal nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent portrayals and depictions of sexual activity - breast, buttock, male genital, and female frontal nudity and explicit detail
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent portrayals of intravenous and illegal drug abuse - some detail
- Love and acceptance
- Post-war Germany
Rated R for explicit sexual activity
Classification dateJanuary 26, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.