COVID-19 Updates: Taking steps to return to normal.
Search for a film(14A) Sexual Content, Nudity, Mature Subject Matter
Dir: Joachim Trier. Norwegian-language Drama. Over the course of several years, a young woman (Renate Reinsve) has a few relationships, and tries to figure out what she wants from her life and career.
- Infrequent use of the sexual-expletive and variations, some in a sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs
- Infrequent use of sexual language and references - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of illness, death, and dying
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - breast nudity, movement, and detail
- Infrequent breast, buttock, and male genital nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of illegal substance use and the hallucinogenic effects of illegal substance use - some detail; infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions - some blood and detail
- Love and relationships
- Identity and belonging
Rated 14A for sexual content, nudity, and substance use
Classification dateJanuary 19, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.