Search for a film(14A) Nudity, Mature Subject Matter
Dir: Paul Schrader. Japanese-language Biography. The life of Japanese author Yukio Mishima (Ken Ogata) is told through flashbacks from the day of his death, and through scenes taken from his novels.
- Infrequent use of cursing and sexual slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence, some in the context of self-harm and suicide - some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexually suggestive scenes and sexual activity - some breast nudity
- Infrequent breast, buttock, and female frontal nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context - little detail
- The lives of artists
- Life imitating art
- Perspectives on masculinity and nationalism
Rated 14A for nudity and mature subject matter
Classification dateJanuary 06, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.