Search for a film(Parental Guidance)
Dir: Xue Xiaolu. Mandarin-language Romance/Drama. During the first COVID lockdown in Wuhan, the lives of various frontline workers intersect.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of mild hand-to-hand violence - no blood or detail
- Infrequent references to and portrayals of illness and death - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol use in a recreational context
- The value of frontline workers
- Connecting with others
- Love and relationships
Rated PG for coarse language and mature subject matter
Classification dateJanuary 04, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.