COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A) Violence, Frightening Scenes
Dir: Andy Serkis. Action/Science Fiction. Based on the Marvel comics. A struggling reporter (Tom Hardy) and the alien who shares his body are struggling to live together in peace, when they become involved with the story of a serial killer (Woody Harrelson).
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a science fiction context - some blood and detail
- Frequent portrayals of frightening imagery and transformations - some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions - some detail
- The importance of balance
- Appearance versus reality
Rated 14A for violence and frightening scenes
Classification dateSeptember 28, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.